Monday, June 1, 2009

From Sudie C!




Hey Y’all! Sudie C here! This trip is so amazing. It is a beautiful island. It so tropical! The orphans are so pretty and handsome. We can all see how much they want to be loved. God is really working in all of us! We have bought them bikes, balls, and sand toys. We even bought a guitar for the music in VBS! It is so exciting the way the Lord is providing! My little amigo just wants to be held. She holds on to me so tight. All the orphans want to be loved on and held! It is so sweet. We love them all. I wish I was fluent in Espanol! Anyways it is an amazing trip so far! Bye bye! See you all soon!




From Joelle: I have put a couple of photos of the bus in here. Harry has on the peach colored shirt. He is part African, Czech, Arabic, Indian, Italian, and one more I do not remember so he looks like the people wherever he goes! Today Harry has taught and preached from the step of the bus to us, from a seat in the orphanage dining room, from a seat on the cooler on the bus. Pray that our hearts will hear God's Word!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment