Friday, June 5, 2009




It is hard to believe that a week ago we were on I-20 heading for the ATL. I really cannot believe it was just a week. I have gotten to know these kids, to hug them, share a seat with them, cry with them. joy in watching James C get in the ocean with Justin this morning (come on, James, take off your shirt and get in .... 1,2,3!). Seeing their friendships deepen and grow. Seeing them pray for kids, share the Gospel, hug and play with kids. What a blessing for all of us adults. I cannot thank you enough for sending your kids with us to a foreign country for 9 days. To see their generosity. I cannot wait to show you all the photos of your kids. I know you will weep watching them.




The above photo is during the VBS lesson. AM is holding JuJu, Jeffrey is siting in front of them (his 5 yr old brother), the kids are listeneing. I accidentally up;oaded the close-up, but you get the picture!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like it's been a wonderful trip. Thank you for going and taking such good care of the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like ya'll are having a great time! I know that lives are being changed! Been looking at the updates everyday and have been thinking and praying for your group! love and miss you Julie

    ReplyDelete